martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

Hola Mundo!

Hello World!
I love this type of entries, 'cause remember me how important is to get these words in a screen. It means the knowledge are growing up, improving or creating it!


Same way, It's very important to a Electronic Enginner to light a LED. Build a circuit and see lighting a bit of LED's at the end. It's a Happyness that only a Electronic Engineer would understand. 
That's me. A guy impassioned to code a program or build a electronic circuit, and see "Hello World" and LED's lighting around me all time!  But none of this would be so interesting if I don't give the credit to my Creator, my Lord and my Father. Thanks God!So, I hope enjoy your stay in my blog. Blessings!
MrSonels
P.S. Hablo más español del que parece, me encanta hablar en Inglés y practicarlo a toda hora, espero que se entienda lo que acabo de decirles. Dios les bendiga!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario